Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Just another day in paradise....

Another lovely day on Maui. Why do I not live here? A question I ponder every single day I spend here. At least a few times a day. Today I went a step further and talked to a friend of mine who has lived here over 40 years. He says I have a "way" about me that works well here. Is that that I am unassuming? I think I would be fine here. And I am determined, in this lifetime, to find that out. What do you think? 
Today we spent at big beach. It wasn't very big. Apparently there is a big swell on the north side, not much on the south. Almost flat. We sat and waited a while. Just to be sure there were no waves.....  Yep. None. So we left.
We are all quite comfortable in our little condo. I have found a few places I want to look at. Get an idea of floor plans so if some absolutely amazing place makes its way to me, I know what I am getting.
Wow....53 years old. And starting all over again.....
You are never too old to be young again.
Enough babble....hopefully some day soon, I will have something fascinating to say. This is all just practice as I maneuver the fine art of blogging. Blog. Who came up with that word, and what exactly does it mean?

1 comment:

  1. I'm catching up with the blog. Your doing a great job...and I agree. Island life suits you...hang loose, my friend, hang loose!

    ReplyDelete