Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bangkok....

Still in Bangkok. I have not been out much, this intestinal bug wipes me out and keeps me from being as much of an explorer as I would like to be. Amazing what a little protozoa can do!
I have been gone 53 days. I left on Christmas Eve, and it is past Valentines day now. I miss my kids so much!!! I miss the creature comforts of home (would that be my dogs?) and I really miss my bed. Traveling has it's own routine, mostly that there is none. I am more than half way through this journey, and if it is answers I am looking for, I still do not know the questions.
I do know this, it is time for me to move on. Funny to think that as my last paragraph is how I want the familiarity of home. I have some concerns about my kids. Jacob has found that in order to do what he just did 4 years of school to do, he has to do about 4 more. Len really wants to go back to school, not sure for what. I want them to have a home base, and I want to leave the one they are in. We have some decisions to make. Wherever I go, there will always be a place for them.
LA - the house is big. We can set up rooms for them easily. I am not thrilled about living there for an extended time, I cannot imagine they would be.
Missouri - the house is really big. For one of them, I well know, it is a lot of work and responsibility. It is their home!
School - Len will most likely take this option. Not that much different that what happened to me. Right before I went to college, our house burned down. So, I came back to a place that was not my room. Eventually, it was the same building location, but not the house I grew up in. Jacob could go back to school as well,
I am just now seeing that this particular blog has become more of a journal entry. Welcome to my head......
Hawaii - my favorite option. It's happen. I will get there. Just gotta sell a house. Maybe Jacob will go there before me!

OK back to Bangkok.....
So today we will venture out to a noon meeting. We have some kind of directions, and hopefully can get there. We would also like to take a long tail boat ride, and hopefully, if our health allows, go to the flower market tonight. So much to see.....And we need to go to one of the temples. My preference is NOT the grand Palace...Too much clothing required! But Elizabeth has not seen any, and she is here, she should see something!!!!

Dammit, I am going to will myself well.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 comment: