Monday, October 31, 2011

Can you spell O V E R W H E L M E D ????

Well, I just gave this blog address, or however it is referred to, to someone, so now, I suppose, I must write. In addition to journaling, and no, I do not do that every day, and beginning my current inventory, I will blog. There, in that sentence, is overwhelm extravaganza.
I now have a multi-destination ticket for Bangkok-Nepal-Bangladesh-Thailand, and have my locations, in general, planned out through February 18th. Enough for now, let's just concentrate on today.
Today I am going to look at camera's. I want something a bit more advanced than a pocket size Digital, but nothing with many lenses and settings. A beginner camera. I want to learn how to take a shot and then upload it here. I leave for Hilo on Wednesday, and that, I think is a good place to start. Volcano. Beach. Landscape. Flora and Fauna. Ocean.
I am overwhelmed with thoughts of "what I have to do before I go". Packing, tickets, what can I live with for 3 months, what can I NOT live with for 3 months. How much can I carry? I bought a jacket, and a walking stick, and I have an idea of the suitcase/duffle on wheels I will buy. Note to self: Do not go into the REI store without a specific list.
Can you spell Over
                      Whelm?

No comments:

Post a Comment